|This photo shows Lancaster City, Pennsylvania Police Department's fleet of motorized vehicles. On the left is the Paddy Wagon, also known as the "Black Mariah". Next to the Paddy Wagon are two "marked" police vehicles with siren lights mounted on the roof, and what appears to be an unmarked vehicle on the right.
The vehicles appear to be late 1930s or early 1940's era cars. At that period of time the four vehicles may have been the whole police department's fleet.
Return to the Photo Archive Page.
Go to the PHM home page.